Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Eating Clean



I have decided lately to take more time for myself!  I had been spending too much time worrying about the next great pattern, and ignoring myself and my family.  I had mentioned in a post earlier this year, that I need to take some time away from my sewing machine to focus more on my family.  Well I did that, and loved it!  I have really enjoyed my kids, and we have spent some great time together.  I still have been sewing, but only a few custom orders for people, and for my kids and myself.  I don't think I could ever stop sewing, I love it too much.  I feel relaxed while I am sewing.

Anyway, to get to my point of why I decided to post today.  I am so excited, that I have been feeling so wonderful for the past year.  My husband and I have been doing our homework to learn what is in foods and what we should and shouldn't be eating.  I had heard some of the most fabulous transformation stories from people.  I am so impressed my what I have learned!  So our family has been trying to eat clean for the past year.  Sometimes it is hard not to pull something out that is processed, but I can say that I have very little processed foods in my home now.

I am continuing to learn more about eating clean, and I also feel like I know enough to be able to help someone else wanting to eat better too.  So I thought that why not do this with friends!  I am going to start a challenge on facebook for anyone that wants to join in!? 1 WEEK OF CLEAN EATING! We will share recipes, ideas, information and facts about foods, eating clean, It will be the perfect place to motivate each other, share challenges and triumphs. I will start the group in a pre-season on Sept 15th to help get everyone ready for the official start day on Sept 22nd. Who's in?

If you are in, leave me a comment below and a way to contact you.  Or send me an email.  My email address is found on my contact me page!

No comments: