Friday, January 15, 2010

Haiti Relief

"I have been sitting here in augh, seeing how much people are doing to help with the relief efforts in Haiti. An wondering what I can do to help. I am so thankful for this opportunity to be able help. You pick the PDF pattern you want. Let me know in your comments when you buy it. I send you the pattern via email, and send 50% of the sale to the relief efforts. Patterns available - The big bag Bag with Seperator Baby Buggy Bag 3 Layer Skirt 2 Layer Skirt (my patterns have easy directions to follow for any skill level.)

I will send the money through the LDS Philanthropies. If you would like a copy of what I send, I am more that willing to share the information. I think it is wonderful for all of us to be able to help together in our own homes. For questions about LDS Philanthropies, here is there site - http://www.ldsphilanthropies.org/"

Photobucket

No comments: