Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Joel Dewberry Deer Valley Fabrics

More fabrics from Joel Dewberry.  These fabrics are from his Deer Valley collection.

The Deer Valley is a peaceful and beautiful collection of rustic prints inspired by mountain meadows and the occassional passing deer. Columbines, wildflowers, and mountain gems all help usher in an early spring.

I have already been able to sew something in these new fabrics, and loved it!!
This is a favorite print for me, becuase I am married to a huge hunting fan.  I have have told my husband for years that we will never have a dead animal head in our home unless he has his own den.  Now that I have found this fabric, I keep joking with him that this is how he will get a deer in the house.  I will just decorate with it!!  He laughs, oh well, I tried!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Hi! I love that 2nd bag down - so very pretty and perfect for Spring!