Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Toasted Coconut

I want to tell you about my newest sponsor for my blog!  Emily from the Toasted Coconut as such a cute shop, you will love it!   And of course a fun name!  Inspired by her LOVE for coconut.  Let me tell you a little about her and then please make sure to stop by and say hi to her.
Besides keeping busy as a wife and mom to 2 little boys, Emily is inspired by vintage styles and makes beautiful accessories and more.

As soon as Emily started creating her one-of-a-kind pieces, everyone came up to her wanting their own. 
This bracelet is my absolute favorite!!  I have already warned my husband that I want it for my birthday that is just around the corner.  Emily, he better be emailing you soon!!

When you check out Emily's blog, be sure to look up the Ring Holder Tutorial, it is fabulous!!

Go check out the Toasted Coconut shop, then go to her blog and become a follower, then find Emily on facebook!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Super cute stuff! I'll have to check out her blog too!

John Kenly said...

Superb. Awesome.
men's custom dress shirts