Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Photo Shoot

You have heard me talk about them before.  But I am just amazed with my good friends Emily and Nate with Emily and Nate Photographers.  A couple weeks ago we got together for a photo shoot with some of my patterns that I wanted to have new pictures, and with some new patterns.  I am so absolutely thrilled about how the pictures turned out!  Emily always takes such wonderful care of me.  Here is a look at the shoot.
 Amy Purse

 Jack and Jill Romper

 The NEW Katelyn Dress

Tie

 Hailey Wrap

Melanie Hobo Bag

Peasant Dress, with long sleeve option

Ruffle Back Skirt

2 Layer Skirt

Girly Girl Romper

Here are the NEW patterns coming soon!!
 Coming Soon!!  Addy Pant

Coming Soon!!  Flower Purse

Coming Soon!!  Tyler Overall

Coming Soon!!  Sweater Vest

Coming Soon!!  Chevron Dress

How awesome are those?!  I am so excited to get them all into the shop.  And major props to all my cute models!  It always helps when your model is perfect.  
I would love to get your opinion.  In the past I usually do a pattern contest to have someone test my pattern for me.  Do you like that?  I have had a few people who have taken advantage of getting that pattern for free, and then I don't ever hear from them again.  But I have loved the feedback that I have gotten from those who have given it.  The feedback helps me to improve the pattern.  So what are your thoughts?  Pattern contest or not?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just saw the picture of the little guy in the tie .... and thought you would find this funny too. We made the ties for my son and daughter in law's wedding, and the Dad's both had this one! The rest of the fabric used in the wedding was from the same line as the "Jack" Romper! The wedding was blogged about here:

http://meganannphotography.com/marry-me-monday-izzy-jeremy-married-levyland-estates-part-one/

But here is a link to one of the tie pictures : http://meganannphotography.com/old_blog/wp-content/uploads/izzy1.jpg

I think the links will work. :)

Shan said...

The link worked perfect! That was such a gorgeous wedding. I love the ties and boutonnieres. It is such a fun fabric, I love using Joel Dewberry fabrics.