Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Big Bag



I came across this website today, and love it! How fun for crafters to get together! I love it, and wanted to share it with you.



I added a fun bag that I made for myself to the site, and am pretty excited. I thought I would share it with you so you could share my excitement.



Do your bags always over flow? Do you wish you had a bag that fit it all? I did, I was tired of fighting the small bags! I wanted something that was big enough to hold a 3 ring binder, and toys for the kids. I wanted it to be fun and useful. I bought the fabric that you can see, but I had so many scraps of interfacing at home ( I hate to throw it away if it will be usefull at some point, and it was!) I also used some old canvas fabric that had been at my mom's house for ever; the canvas was used to help stiffen the bag, so it wouldn't be too floppy. They only thing that I spent money on is the fabric that is visible. The bag can be reversible, and hold pretty much everything I need! I get compliments on it all the time, and no one knows what it holding the bag together. The bag is stong and stylish, perfect for me!!

No comments: