Monday, August 4, 2008

Hooded Bath/Beach Towel



$22.00 each
Do you hate pulling your kids out of the bath tub and getting soaked because your towel is too thin? These hooded towels are strong and perfect to wrap around for a full baby bund!! These towels have been one of my favorite things for my own children. I couldn't go with out making one for you. The towels are perfect for the bath, swimming pool, and the beach.

With the large size of 30"x54", this towel will last from newborn through childhood. The towels are made with 100% Pure Brazil Cotton.

The color featured is sage. Trimmed with Blue ribbon with small blue flowers.

This towel is the perfect gift at a shower, birthday party, or just because. A gift that is ready to give!

If you have a specific color that you would like, please let me know, I would love to help you match the other colors in your bathroom, or even get some fun bright colors for you!

No comments: