Saturday, February 12, 2011

CLOSED Cape? Needing a New Name and PATTERN TESTERS

PATTERN TESTERS!!  This is one pattern that has been on my mind for a long time now, but had to be put on the back burner because of other things.  My daughter has worn it only this one time, and didn't want to even take it off.  She thinks it is fantastic.
Coat has a ruffle collar with 2 button closure.  Slits in the side for arms to come out or stay inside.  Fully lined with batting in the middle to stay warm.
This Coat, Cape, Cloak, I am not sure what to call it yet, needs a name and pattern testers.  Anyone, whether you sew on not, please come up with a cuter way to say cape!!  I am looking for name ideas so give me what you got!
And of course I want testers!!  I will have 2 winners again!!!  You get the pattern for free, and it is sent to your email address. I just need the pattern completed within 1 week of you receiving it, and all the critics you are willing to give. I will end the contest at midnight in one week, on Sunday, February  20th.  Leave me a way to get a hold of you in your comments, and I will let you know if you are one of the winners.







Photobucket

10 comments:

Jessie said...

Hi Shannon, I would love to give your cape a go, Im pretty bad at following patterns so if you want someone who will pick up on anything thats even slightly confusing Id be happy to do that!
Jess
(littlemiscreants@hotmail.co.uk)

Crafty Housewife said...

This cape is adorable and I love the fabric. I would be so excited to be able to test the pattern for you!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to give it a go! And instead of cape you could call it a cloak or wrap...and because that looks like something I'd put my daughter in I'd call it the Delaney...just saying!!

dragons2daisies@yahoo.com

Jessica B said...

Adorable....would love to test the pattern for you. I think a precious name instead of cape, call it a frock!


Jessalea22@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to test the pattern for you! kydanraekustoms@aol.com

Mandi said...

I would love to test this pattern as well :)

I am with jessica b I think I like frock...you could also do a play off of little red riding hood??

m_ostein@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

I would love to test this out! I bought a "cape" to make and was very disappointed with the pattern, so I never made it. My cute fabric is waiting to be cut out! ;) Maybe you could call it a "prissy poncho"
daybydaydelight@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

If it's still open for testing, I'd love to do it!
Frances Twining
francestwining@comcast.net

CameoLeigh said...

Hi I just bought a peasant dress from you and took a jog over here to your blog. I would LOVE to be a tester! I love to sew and love trying new things. I will for sure be coming back to read more and hopefully be able to test a few!! Thanks!! Cameo
robinson_cameo@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I would love to pattern test for y ou too. My little one is a 3t Contact me at KristinaBusenitz (at) AOL.com. I have several of your patterns. Thanks for considering