Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mama Lusco Handmade

I want to tell you about Angie with Mama Lusco Handmade!  Angie was one of the wonderful ladies who tested the Pleated Purse for me.  It was amazing to me the feedback that I received from her.  She is definately talented and knows what she is doing.  Amazing.
Angie is a Believer, Daughter, Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Registered Nurse, Seamstress, Crafter, Housekeeper, Cook, Baker, Gardener, Reader, Keeper of the chickens, Usually sane Stay-at-home mom.
Here are a couple of things from her etsy shop, please drop in a give you some love.  She has some really cute and fun earings in her shop right now.  Angie also has a shop on Artfire, if you would prefer to shop that way.  Stay updated through the Mama Lusco Handmade Blog, where giveaways are hosted and Angie loves to test patterns!


                                                 Angie, thanks for testing the pattern for me!!

Photobucket