Thursday, February 5, 2015

Ombre Baby Quilt

I really have been sewing still.  I know most of my post lately have been healthy foods or something to do with fitness.  But Sewing will always be my release.  I will always fall back on it, and take every moment in.  Well at least until I break a needle or have to pick out thousands of stitches.  Ha, I know I am not the only one who has had that happen.  


Here are a few pictures of a blanket I wanted to share with you.  A friend of mine is having a baby, and her sister had sewn the top of this quilt together.  They had me do the quilting and the binding.  
I am still working on the quilting stitches with my sewing machine.  So I am no pro with it.  But I am pretty proud of how this quilt turned out.  I am loving the ombre!!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrewshetty said...

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing ideas.